Work Related Stress Package
Do you dread going to work?
Is your performance affected?
Do you feel sick at the thought of work?
Are you working all the hours in the day and night with no time for you?
Do you work through your breaks and still not have enough time to complete everything?
Is your sleep affected as you are constantly thinking about work?
Is your work / life balance non existent?
Do you always feel on edge so that you can never relax?
- Feel in control over your situation.
- Understand what is happening / or what has happened.
- Learn strategies to manage your workload on a day to day basis.
- Understand what is you and what is “them”
- Enjoy your work again.
- learn how to say “no” and not take on work that isn’t yours.
- Perform to the best of your abilities.
- Stop the chaos and the feeling of always being behind.
- Regain your confidence and self esteem.
- Manage your work / life balance
- Learn what you really want.
During a coaching session we will discuss what your goals are, what you want to achieve and ultimately put in place strategies and plans on how you will get there. I will ask questions and provide focus to help you to unravel everything and help you to gain clarity on a situation. It may not always be in the direction that you expect it to be, but I can guarantee that whatever happens and wherever you end up, you will have gained a greater understanding of yourself and your situation and clear direction on where you are going. Depending on why you experienced work related stress, we will look at the effect it has had on you, and how you prevent it in the future. Work related stress can occur for many reasons, and it isn’t because you can’t cope! We will look at the surrounding situation, how you felt and the effect it had on you, to ensure that you emerge with your confidence and self esteem in a strong position.
I can help you to really understand what has happened and what you can do about it. Talking will help you to process what has happened and by acknowledging what you have been through or still going through, we will identify strategies to manage. In my role as Occupational Health Nurse, I have seen people from all levels of seniority and experience have symptoms of work related stress and I have helped them to identify what is happening, and what they can do about it. For some people they need practical steps, but for others, it is more about the effect it has had on them.
- You know things aren’t right.
- You know there is another way, but need some help to find it and make it work.
- You have lost your confidence
- You know you are capable of more, but you don’t know how.
- You have lost your way.
- You are miserable at work.
- You feel that you can’t do anything right anymore.
- You feel as if everyone else can do it all better than you.
- You have hit rock bottom, and don’t want to go any further down.
3 month package of 2 x 60 minute sessions per month = £250 per month. This will include email support plus workbooks and courses as required.
One off session of 90 minutes, which includes activities & workbooks to take away = £190
Half day session of 3 hours, which includes activities & workbooks to take away = £500
Join me on my social media to stay in contact and for updated tips and information.