Coaching sessions are tailored to each individual, and they can be carried out as a formal or informal approach. The choice is of course yours depending on your requirements and expectations, as well as what you want out of the sessions, We can use a formal structure looking at areas such as value, purpose and beliefs, or we can use a more informal goal orientated structure which is responsive to specific desires and needs. This will be discussed during the 1st session to find teh best approach for you.
1-1 Coaching Package.
- Are you not sure what you want anymore?
- Did you expect something different to be happening by now?
- Do you feel lost?
- Do you want more fulfilment in your life?
- Are you always tired and feel like you have no time for you?
- Are you constantly feeling like you don’t compare to others?
- Do others value you and your time?
- Has there been a life change and you don’t know where you fit anymore?
By undergoing coaching, it can allow you to manage all aspects of your life based on realistic expectations, which in turn leads to a fulfilling career and enjoyable home life. As you grow and develop, what you want can change, so that the life you planned when you were younger doesn’t always fit as you get older which can lead to feelings of being unsettled and constantly looking for something else. Whatever that feeling of “things just aren’t right” I will help you to find out what you want now, and help you work out a way to make it happen for fulfilment and happiness.
“I thought that being a working parent meant that I had to constantly live with guilt. I used to beat myself up the whole time for being a working mum as I never felt good enough. I know enjoy both my home life and work life as I know that what I am doing works for both me and my family”.
Rachel mother of three: York
6 Month “Am I Me?” Coaching Package
- Do you feel as if you are always stressed?
- Are you living a life of chaos?
- Do you ever have time for you or to do what you want?
- Have you achieved success but still feel unfulfilled?
- Do you feel as if you are living a life of someone else’s expectations rather than yours?
- Do you just not know what you want anymore?
- Are you always rushing about?
- Has there been a significant change in your life and you don’t know what to do now?
- Do you often feel lonely even though you are always surrounded by people?
If any of this resonates with you, then this is the package for you! During a coaching session we will discuss what your goals are, what you want to achieve and ultimately put in place strategies and plans on how you will get there. Over the 6 months you will learn more about you, and learn how to create a life that works for you.
“Anna has helped me to realise that I can do this! Everyone used to say how together I always looked, but inside I felt like I was constantly failing and I lived in fear of being “found out”. Now I manage my life and work in a way that works for me and I have realised that I am a capable person who deserves to be where I am. There is no more hiding for me!”
Alex – mother of two: York
Work related Stress Coaching Package
- Do you dread going to work?
- Is your performance affected?
- Do you feel sick at the thought of work?
- Are you working all the hours in the day with no time for you?
- Do you work through all your breaks and still not have enough time?
- Is your sleep affected as you are constantly thinking about work?
- Is your work/life balance non existent?
- Are other health conditions exacerbated?
- Do you always feel on edge so you can never relax?
- Is your quality of life affected due to work?
In my duel role of Occupational Health Nurse and coach I have seen everyone from company directors and CEO’s through to new starters experience work related stress, plus everyone in-between. When you think about how many hours you are at work, it makes up such a significant part of your life and when something isn’t right, it is not surprising that it takes over so much of your life. You don’t have to live with stress, and you don’t just have to move jobs as a solution. There is always a 3rd path to try.
I never thought I would enjoy work again. I didn’t understand what was happening to me as I was one of life’s copers and could deal with anything that life threw at me, but I completely fell apart. Anna helped me to understand what I was feeling and how to gain some control over the situation again. I didn’t need to leave my job and I went on to gain promotion!
Sarah, Manager: Leeds